Wednesday, January 31, 2007

quota chase

chasing time, chasing quota.. already feels like i'm in hell..
er..scratch that...
anyways...
my mind's just messed up right now and i have these quota to meet, clients to convince and everything else is coming my way..
i should take a break... yup.. i guess that's what i need..
i dunno why i just can't keep up with my 100/day edits.. it reaall feels like a hunch in my back..
well anyway, January is over and... February here i come..
"practice makes perfect" and that is what i'm actually doing right now. practicing to make 100 or more edits.
hew! makes my head spin..


1 comment:

-MaFe- said...

that's alright, kat! it's usually normal to feel stressed out with work.. just like what u said, mabe u need a break.. why don't u get one?! ^_^ maybe after that, you'll feel refreshed.. just take it easy lang.. drama au ako comment no? hehe.. chege, enjoy!! c",)