Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i'm on marketing



I had never been a member of any sales company or in any other marketing team before. But even before I came to Stickymedia Solutions, Inc. I had always wanted to be involved in marketing or even worse in the HR department. lol. Unexpectedly, when we had our general meeting last January, our boss was like explaining and talking about making profit, or profit sharing, or something like commissions... right then and there, I told myself, I should be one of them. I need to be. I crave for learning marketing and here it is, right in front of my face. This is gonna be my chance of a new world, new door, and new opportunities. Ahem.. and? more money I guess.. lol.. I really find marketing interesting and challenging.
And now, here I am. In a new and different world. The world of "Marketing". It does sound pretty scary though, but what the heck. All I need to have are guts. To talk to people and of course ... M A K E a S A L E!!! I need to stick that to my M I N D. lol.
Anyways, we do websites and other IT services and stuff. If you find THAT interesting... Contact me. And please do.. email me at katrina@stickymediaph.com.
Wow, how good it feels to feel like you're so near to what you wanted to have, or be or learn. Evrything is up to me now. And double Whew.. i feel like a rolling stone right now... nearing the edge.. of a cliff.. sounds fun huh!! lol

No comments: